- Produce engineering design calculations, specifications, and construction drawings & schedules.
- Attend on-site, client and project meetings.
- Communicate and liaise with colleagues, architects, consultants, local authorities, and clients.
- Carry out site inspections and preparing inspection reports.
- Compile all project compliance documentation.
- Appropriate engineering degree.
- 2-5 years’ post graduate experience with a design consultancy working on commercial, housing / apartment developments or related projects.
- Structural design experience for buildings projects (Masonry, Structural Steel, Reinforced Concrete, Timber).
- Structural design skills.
- Knowledge of relevant design standards (EUROCODE)
- A high level of verbal and written communication.
- A strong focus on time and resource management.
- Very solid IT skills.
- Excellent people management and project execution capability.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety (Construction) Regulations.
- Knowledge of Building Regulations (BC(A)R).
- Attention to detail and quality design outputs.
- AutoCAD; Autodesk ROBOT; TEKLA Tedds; TEKLA Structural Designer
Please email your CV to email@example.com