• Produce engineering design calculations, specifications and construction drawings & schedules.
• Attend on-site, client and project meetings.
• Communicate and liaise with colleagues, architects, consultants, local authorities and clients.
• Carry out site inspections and preparing inspection reports.
• Compile all project compliance documentation.
• H2.1 in appropriate engineering degree.
• 2-5 years’ post graduate experience with a design consultancy working on housing / apartment development or related projects.
- Site development design experience for buildings projects (Roads, drainage, water, SUDS).
- Roads/Transportation design skills.
- Knowledge of relevant design standards (e.g. DMRB, DMURS, etc.)
• A high level of verbal and written communication.
• A strong focus on time and resource management.
• Very solid IT skills.
• Excellent people management and project execution capability.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety (Construction) Regulations
- Attention to detail and quality design outputs
AutoCAD; Site 3D; Civil 3D; MicroDrainage; MX Road
Please email your CV to: email@example.com