- Produce engineering design calculations, specifications and construction drawings & schedules.
- Attend on-site, client and project meetings.
- Communicate and liaise with colleagues, architects, consultants, local authorities and clients.
- Carry out site inspections and prepare inspection reports.
- Compile all project compliance documentation.
- Appropriate engineering degree.
- 2-5 years’ post graduate experience with a design consultancy working on commercial, housing / apartment developments or related projects.
- Site development design experience for buildings projects (Roads, drainage, water, SUDS).
- Roads/Transportation design skills.
- Knowledge of relevant design standards (e.g. DMRB, DMURS, etc.)
- A high level of verbal and written communication.
- A strong focus on time and resource management.
- Very solid IT skills.
- Excellent people management and project execution capability.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety (Construction) Regulations
- Attention to detail and quality design outputs
AutoCAD; Site 3D; Civil 3D; MicroDrainage; MX Road
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org