Since 2010 it is necessary to apply for a Disability Access Certificate for the majority of building projects with the exception of single occupancy residential builds. Completed buildings of this nature cannot be occupied until a valid Disability Access Certificate has been granted.
We have made numerous successful applications for Disability Access Certificates for retail, commercial and education buildings, including the following.
- Perryville House Hotel, Kinsale
- Stapleton House, Cork City
- Apartments at Lower Glanmire Road, Cork
- The Bowery Bar, Cork
- The Vintage Restaurant, Kinsale
- Little Rascals Creche, Kinsale
Contact us today at email@example.com.