Understandably, having the right qualifications and expertise is a prerequisite for a successful candidate at Walsh Design Group. Coupled with this, however, it is essential that candidates wishing to join us possess a commercial drive and desire to be part of a fast growing Irish business.
We are always willing to hear from people who have this drive and determination to succeed. If you feel that you possess this please email us at email@example.com.
Current vacancy: Office Administrator
Walsh Design Group have a vacancy for a part-time Office Administrator to join our busy team. This is a part-time role supporting management, engineering and accounts colleagues in our progressive firm of Civil and Structural Consulting Engineers. The hours comprise 20 hours per week (Mon-Thurs, 2pm-5pm and a full day on Friday).
• Support management, engineering and accounts colleagues.
• Answer telephone calls and direct appropriately.
• Respond to customer emails and queries.
• Greet visitors.
• Maintain company web-site.
• Manage incoming and outgoing post.
• Manage conference room bookings.
• Maintain office library.
• Maintain adequate supply of office stationery and kitchen supplies.
• Manage recruitment applications.
• General filing and management of archived documentation.
• Comply with company standard operating procedures and GDPR regulations.
• Arrange travel / accommodation / course bookings.
• Assess tenders for suitability using the Office of Government Procurement’s E-Tender website and prepare submissions.
• Proficient use of all Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint.
• Use of ArctechPro design office software for job filing and logging time-sheet hours.
• Use of Timetree calendar software.
• Use of WordPress software for maintaining web-site.
The ideal candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication. They should be self-motivated and also work well with a team.
To apply, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org