- Produce engineering drawings and/or BIM models.
- Attend on-site, client and project meetings.
- Communicate and liaise with colleagues, architects, consultants, local authorities, and clients.
- Carry out site inspections and prepare inspection reports.
- Compile all project compliance documentation.
- Appropriate diploma/certificate.
- 2-5 years’ post graduate experience with a design consultancy working on commercial, housing / apartment developments or related projects.
- Detailing experience for buildings projects (Masonry, Structural Steel, Reinforced Concrete, Timber).
- A high level of verbal and written communication.
- A strong focus on time and resource management.
- Very solid IT skills.
- Excellent people management and project execution capability.
- Attention to detail and quality outputs.
- AutoCAD; Autodesk REVIT
Please email your CV to email@example.com